Tuesday, July 11, 2006
busy busy busy
This is the 3rd week of school and I have been busy with many duties. Shall not elaborate.
Some flaskback of the first and second week
27 June - My birthday

Visit to the Dragon Kiln in the afternoon. Shall post the photos later as the disc is in school.
8 July - Trip to Palau Ubin




Now, busy preparing some handouts. Argh...what's new when term starts: duties and more marking. Was having a conversation with Sarah. From a 5 day work week to her 5.5 day work week. Mine is as long as my eyes can stay open. Of course I need my personal timeout too. I want to spend quality time with my family, dear dear John and wonderful friends.
Of course I have my unhappy moments too. Those moments not captured by photos. I blew my top at dear dear on Saturday when we were at West Coast Park. But he was so understanding and all turned out well on Sunday. I am glad that I have found someone so dear, someone whom I can share my happiness and sorrow.
Back to reality - WORK!
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
10:02 pm
__________________________________________